Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are requesting removal of content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner;
- a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
Radisson Hotels Americas
701 Carlson Parkway
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.