After visiting Hopelands Gardens or other nearby attractions, retire to your room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, Aiken and lie back on a plush Serta® Elite pillowtop mattress. For quick refreshments, you can warm a snack in the microwave and sip a drink you chilled in the fridge. Mornings start off on a great note with coffee brewed right in your room followed by a free, hot breakfast in our dining area. Traveling with the family? You can upgrade to a two-bedroom suite to enjoy extras like a wet bar, a living room, and two flat-screen TVs. To help keep your stay as cost-effective as possible, we offer rollaway beds, cribs, and free stays for children 18 and under in the same room as an adult.
Please note that pets are not allowed at our hotel.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Closed caption decoder
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Braille elevators
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
100% non-smoking facility