After a long day of interstate travel, pull off I-35 and sink back on a plush Serta® Elite pillowtop mattress in one of our hotel rooms at the Country Inn & Suites, Ames. If you’re not yet ready to call it a night, you can tune into a favorite show on the flat-screen TV or research local attractions using free Wi-Fi. Here to cheer on the ISU Cyclones? Store your favorite tailgating snacks and drinks in the fridge before heading to Jack Trice Stadium. We also offer whirlpool suites and extended-stay options with a sleeper sofa and a wet bar. Children 18 and under stay free in the same room as an adult. To save even more, take advantage of our free, hot breakfast each morning.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Lever hardware
- Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Transfer seat to tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Braille elevators
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
100% non-smoking facility