MN Crop Insurance - Regents of the University of MN
Enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Free, hot breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Rooms and suites with a mini fridge and microwave
- Exclusive benefits when you join Radisson Rewards Americas
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, MN
- Booking start date: November 2, 2022
- Booking end date: August 14, 2023
- This offer is available for stays from September 13, 2023 to September 14, 2023.
- Any rooms for this block not guaranteed with a credit card by August 14, 2023 will be released to the public.
- We will make every effort to keep your group as close to each other as possible; however, hotel layout and room type selection may hinder our ability to do so.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to check in. Two forms of identification must be presented, including a valid driver's license. A copy of your license may be taken for our files.
- A valid credit card or cash payment for the duration of the reservation plus a USD 100 damage deposit is required at check-in.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card or a cash deposit no later than 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
- If a reservation is not canceled by 6 pm the day of arrival, the guest will be charged for one night's stay plus tax.
- Early check-outs will be charged half of the rate for the length of the original reservation.
- Quiet time is in effect after 10 pm each night. If there is a noise complaint, hotel personnel will instruct any guests not registered to the room to return to their guest room. The guests registered to the violating room must then maintain a suitable noise level, or else they will be evicted and forfeit all payment, including any security deposit applied to the guest room. The police will be called in to assist in the eviction. Quiet time also applies to all public areas of the hotel and is subject to the discretion of management.
- Other unacceptable behavior which may result in eviction includes creating a disturbance through rowdy drunkenness or violent behavior, unlawful acts such as the illegal consumption of alcohol or drugs, and dangerous actions and other behavior that could damage property or disrupt the peace of other guests and associates.
- Unregistered guests are not allowed in the guest room areas of the hotel.
- Room numbers cannot be given to anyone not registered to the room. You will be asked to present your ID if requesting a key to a room.
- Any sports equipment (e.g. soccer balls, hockey sticks/pucks, basketballs, bats/gloves, and baseballs) must remain in vehicles.