If you’re in the area to explore Chippewa National Forest, the birthplace of Judy Garland, or other popular attractions, book your stay at the Country Inn & Suites, Grand Rapids, MN. Each hotel room and suite includes free Wi-Fi, a fridge, and a flat-screen TV with HBO and ESPN. In the morning, you can sip a fresh cup of coffee in your room before you head to the hotel’s dining area for a free, hot breakfast. Planning a longer visit? Choose one of our suites, which feature upgrades like a sleeper sofa, a separate living room, or a whirlpool for two. Ask about our dog-friendly rooms and suites if your furry friend is accompanying you.
There is a 40-pound limit with no restrictions for your pet. We charge a nonrefundable pet fee, and no deposit is required.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Closed caption decoder
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower
- Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT) available by request
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Transfer seat to tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Braille elevators
- Braille exits
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms