After touching down at the PIA airport, make your way to one of the comfortable hotel rooms at the Country Inn & Suites, where you can use free Wi-Fi to let loved ones know you’ve arrived safely. Need a caffeine boost? Brew a fresh cup of coffee as you unpack your bags. Thanks to amenities like an HDTV and a free weekday USA Today® newspaper, entertainment is always at your fingertips when you’re not out exploring Peoria’s top attractions. If you’re traveling with the kids, you’ll appreciate that children 18 and under stay free in the same room as an adult.
The Country Inn & Suites proudly offers pet-friendly rooms so that your whole family can stay together during your travels. These rooms are located in specific areas of the hotel and are subject to availability. Please note the following:
- There is a non-refundable one-time pet fee of USD 50 per room, per stay.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash in all public areas.
- Pets (excluding service animals) are not permitted in the fitness center or pool area.
- Owners must keep barking to a minimum.
- Owners must be present when housekeeping is servicing the room.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused during their stay.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Closed caption decoder
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower (one room at this location)
- Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Braille elevators
- Braille exits
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
100% non-smoking facility