After a day of exploring nearby attractions like Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown, return to your hotel room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA and unwind with an HBO movie on the 42-inch HDTV. Free Wi-Fi lets you share photos of your adventures with friends and family, and a microwave and mini fridge make snacking easy. In the morning, you can fuel up for the day ahead with a free, hot breakfast in the hotel’s dining room. For those traveling with families, children 18 and younger stay in the same room as an adult at no extra charge.
Planning to spend a full week in Williamsburg? Contact us for special extended-stay rates for additional savings. Extended-stay rates require a minimum stay of seven nights.
No pets are allowed. Service animals are welcome.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Braille elevators
- Closed caption decoder
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower
- Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Transfer seat to tub
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
100% non-smoking facility