After exploring Brampton attractions or attending meetings in Toronto, return to your hotel room or suite at the Park Inn, where you can relax on plush bedding with a cold drink you chilled in the refrigerator. In the morning, brew a cup of coffee while you check your airport flight schedule using free Wi-Fi. If you need more space, you can reserve our large one-bedroom suite with a separate living room. To enhance your stay, contact the hotel to reserve a south-facing room on the fourth floor, which offers stunning views of the Toronto skyline.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
The hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Lever hardware
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Braille exits
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
100% non-smoking facility