Club Carlson Announces Free Fridays Promotion Just in Time for Summer
Club Carlson , the global rewards program from Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group which includes more than 1,000 Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide today announced it will offer members an opportunity to earn a free Friday stay or 10,000 bonus Gold Points for every two stays completed.
"We are delighted to extend such a rewarding promotion to our members during the busiest travel season of the year," said Alissa Montbriand, vice president of Global Integrated Marketing Communications for Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. "This offer provides members with the opportunity to choose between two great award options, whether it's a free Friday stay or bonus points, members will have the opportunity to earn a free night quickly."
To be eligible, members must register and complete two stays between July 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017. For every two stays completed, members can earn a free Friday night or 10,000 Bonus Gold Points – up to three free Friday nights or 30,000 Bonus Gold Points. Members select their reward option at the time of registration.
This promotion is subject to complete terms and conditions. For more information, visit clubcarlson.com/freefridays
About Club Carlson SM;Club Carlson is the global hotel rewards program from Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Club Carlson redefines hotel rewards with a collection of exceptional benefits, services, and privileges at more than 1,000 hotels worldwide, including: Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson . Club Carlson offers its members:
-20 Gold Points per U.S. dollar spent on Eligible Stays and on meals and beverages charged members rooms
- Free Award Nights starting at 9,000 points on standard rooms with no blackout dates
- Members Only Rate Exclusive savings of up to 10% more when booking direct on our websites or mobile app
- Valuable redemption options such as airline miles, prepaid cards, in-hotel Express Awards, retail gift cards and more
- Elite status starting at 15 nights or 10 stays per year, which offers: complimentary room upgrades, early check-ins and late checkouts, and Elite point bonuses
- Members can earn points for meetings and events held at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels through the Club Carlson for Planners program
In addition, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group also offers Look To Book, a global rewards program for travel agents that offers simple online enrollment, 10 points per US dollar booked and great rewards and incentives.For more information, full terms and conditions and to join, visit www.clubcarlson.com. Connect with Club Carlson on social media: @ClubCarlson on Twitter and Facebook.com/ClubCarlson.