Take advantage of our exclusive Radisson Rewards Americas benefits
Terms & Conditions
1. Radisson Rewards Americas member benefits: Vary by participating hotel and brand, are subject to availability, and are subject to change at any time. Certain member benefits are available only when the member is the registered guest for an eligible stay. All Radisson Rewards Americas Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Discounts on food and beverage: Participating hotel restaurants are subject to change. In North America, please visit www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/rewards/benefits/food-and-beverage to determine if a hotel’s restaurant is participating. The discount does not apply to tax or tip, alcoholic beverages, room service or in-room dining, catering or banquets, or groups or parties of six or more. Member must be present, must provide their Radisson Rewards Americas member number, proof of Elite status and must request the discount at or prior to settling their bill. Discount cannot be applied at the hotel’s front desk. Discount may not be combined with other offers or promotions.
3. Complimentary water: Two bottles of water will be provided per stay. Some restrictions apply.
4. Rollover nights: Eligible nights are earned during a calendar year in excess of those required to qualify for Elite status. Rollover nights are automatically applied toward maintaining or increasing Elite status for the next year. Rollover nights only carry forward for one year and expire thereafter.
5. Complimentary room upgrades: Are available only when the Elite member is the registered guest. One complimentary room upgrade per Elite member per eligible stay. Room upgrades are determined by the participating hotel depending on availability at time of check-in. Room upgrades vary by property and by room category and may include a room in a preferred location, a room with a preferred view, or a recently renovated room. Platinum members may be eligible for an upgrade to the next room category or to a Standard Suite, if available.
6. Early check-in and late check-out: Is based on availability and available only when the Elite member is the registered guest. Early check-in and late check-out means two hours prior to or two hours later than the hotel’s published check-in and check-out time. Hotels may require a credit card number on file for the reservation.
7. Room availability guarantee: Is available only when the Elite member is the registered guest. Room availability guarantee is offered up to 72 hours prior to check-in for an eligible stay, calculated from noon local hotel time, subject to availability. Room availability guarantee is for the Elite member’s personal guestroom only, for a Standard Room at standard rates, and is subject to the hotel’s standard guarantee and cancellation policy. Room availability guarantee is not available for reservations for award nights or Points + Cash nights, is not available when a nationally or internationally recognized event is occurring within fifty miles of a participating hotel (as determined by Radisson Rewards Americas).
8. Free breakfast: Is available only when the Elite member is the registered guest. In North America, one continental breakfast is available per Platinum member each night of an eligible stay. In Latin America, buffet breakfast is available per Platinum member each night of an eligible stay.